Monday, June 21, 2010

My First Blog

Up before anyone else, I am quickly setting up my blog -- my first -- so that I can get back to the laundry, dishes, packing, errands, and other tasks to prepare for the trip. For some reason, my stress level seems to build the closer we get to time to leave. The washing machine acting up and a last minute decision to try "the patch" are not helping.

I just learned that "the patch" requires a prescription, adding even more tasks to my day. But after learning that the waters of the North Sea can be quite rough, this has moved to the top of my list.

Well, so far so good with the blog set up. I hope this works out because I am looking forward to share with you my travel experiences.

At 7:40 tonight, we will be boarding a plane headed for London. After a couple of days there, we embark on a 12 day Disney Cruise to Norway, Germany, Sweden, Russia . . .

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment